Welcome

This is my blog created to give you the insights of my work on the weeks running up to making a music video. Included in this blog will be details on what I get up to in class and how far I have got in my ideas. So don't waste anymore time reading this introduction...read my blogs!

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Research, Research

For out first lesson (not including the introduction) of Music Videos I have researched videos in the specific genres that I am interested in. I also looked at the video to 'Time after Time by Cyndi Lauper' as this is the song I currently have an idea for.
I have used Blackboard to get through to the yahoo music website to view these videos. Other videos I have looked at are 'Clumsy by Fergie' and 'Where do we go (animated version) by Ben Jelen '. I looked at these as they were both different to one another. The Fergie video was alot more focused on the Artist and what she was doing and wearing whereas in the Ben Jelen video we never see his face as it is all animated. I feel this might be because Fergie is alot more well known and international therefore they use that to promote the video.
Next lesson I hope to look into more experimental videos to explore a wider range other than just the well known as these tend to all be the same.

1 comment:

jodie said...

that is a great little speach..... do i actually have to read it.lol. love u. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx